Call for PDCs
> Program > Call for PDCs
Call for Professional Development CoursesPDCs
PDC Presenter Information
Registration and Reservations
PDC instructors who wish to run PDC course scheduled to be held on 11-12 September for 2021 IOHA must register and upload information required no later than February 28, 2021. The things provided by organizing committee are as follows
- USD 500/ 4hours teaching and waived registration
If interested, please submit a PDC proposal including the following
Instructors are required to have a mid-presentation video Q&A and breaks during the course and LOC will support hosting video Q&A services.
(for example, if your course is scheduled as a 4-hour program, it is highly recommended to make the presentation video 40 minutes and have 10 minutes Q&A and 10 minutes break time *4 times).
Instructors are required to plan video Q&A slots during the course per an hour and LOC will support hosting video Q&A services.
- Select topic
- Course Title
- Instructor contact information
- Course Description (500 words minimum)
- Who Should Attend? (50 words or less)
- Instructor Biography (150 words or less)
Dates to Remember
- Mar 31, 2021Notification of acceptance
- June 1, 2021PDC cancellation due to low registration. (If your course is in danger of being cancelled, you will be notified in advance)
- July 1, 2021Submission deadline of pre-recorded video
- Sept. 11~ 12, 2021PDC presentation dates. (Pre-recorded video and live Q&A)